Highlights of New features and bugs fixes:
- Adds AVC-Intra support for MXF files. Automatically builds proxies for real-time AVC-Intra editing when importing the MXF files into Vegas 9.
- RayMaker can now make AVC-Intra AVI files (32-bit systems only). RayMaker 3.6 has improved pulldown removal for Variable Frame Rate video, and is also capable of making ½-size as well as ¼-size proxy AVI’s.
- Ultra 1.2 fixes memory usage problems and sub-clip problems in the Vegas 9 plug-in.
- Ultra 1.2 displays the P2 UserClipName in the Vegas Explorer window.
- Ultra 1.2 Supports Windows 7 32- and 64-bit versions as well as older Windows systems
New users can purchase at dvfilmstore.com