Raylight/Mac is now up to release 2.06. This release fixes a number of bugs. They are:
1. P2 Maker now automatically removes the file lock on LASTCLIP.TXT when you are writing directly to a P2 Card.
2. P2 Maker now writes continuous timecode into the video streams for all formats.
3. Fixed a problem with scanning DV-NTSC MXF files.
4. Fixed a problem where changing the quicktime folder where P2 Maker looks for quicktimes would cause the application to crash.
5. Fixed a problem where running the application out of a disk image or external drive would cause playback problems with link files made from MXF files on the system drive.
6. Fixed a problem where the "Store links with MXF files" option was ignored when scanning a folder in "More Scan Locations" which contained multiple card images.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Raylight for Mac 2.06
Posted by DVFilm Support at 10:32 PM No comments:
Labels: RaylightMac, releases
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)