Raylight Encoder Pro has been updated to version 1.4.
Raylight Decoder has been updated to version 3.4.
Both releases have these changes in common:
1. Torn screen bug on QT low-quality mode has been fixed.
2. Uses new Raylight codec for faster playback in high-quality mode
3. Green, Yellow and Red modes no longer supported since high quality mode is fast.
4. Crash on more than 8 cpus fixed, now supports up to 32.
5. Problems with Windows Vista, Windows 7, 32/64 bit OS fixed.
6. Trial versions now have 30-day limit
7. Activation now required on Decoder as well as Encoder
8. Easier activation process, automatically requests codes
9. Matrox codec no longer required for DVCPRO50 support
10. Alpha channel set to 255 when decoding to 32-bit RGBA
11. Other minor fixes
Users may update free at dvfilm.com/update
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)