For details, visit the Raylight MXFX page.
There is a free demo you can download and try before buying.
Raylight MXFX is a general purpose Panasonic-MXF file converter.
Some of the things it can do:
- Converts MXF files to MXF files, P2 Cards to P2 Cards, preserves metadata
- Removes or adds pulldown of all kinds
- Resizes between 720 and 1080-line formats
- 25P to 23.976 (or NTSC) conversion
- Rotate image from 35mm adaptors without recompression
- Grain reduction: reduce grain by up to 50% in static areas of the screen